Obtaining CoinsPlayers can obtain coins through competing in multiplayer matches, interacting with NPCs, completing missions, buying coins with robux, and trading.
- After completing a full multiplayer round with other players, coins will be rewarded. The amount may vary based on the player's performance, such as getting 1st place, or getting no-misses on the song.
For Example, 5 extra coins can be obtained by:
- No-missing a song
Depending on how well a player did in the match, the player will receive coins based off of their placement in the match.
(4 Player Match)
- 1st Place: 40 Coins
- 2nd Place: 35 Coins
- 3rd Place: 30 Coins
- 4th Place: 25 Coins
(3 Player Match)
- 1st Place: 25 Coins
- 2nd Place: 15 Coins
- 3rd Place: 5 Coins
(2 Player Match)
- 1st Place: 10 Coins
- 2nd Place: 5 Coins
(1 Player Match)
- 1st Place: 0 Coins
- Throughout the map, a few NPCs greet you with small messages. Occasionally, some NPCs give gifts.
- NPC's gifts are only claimable once per person.
- To create an NPC like this, interact with the Friendly Alien next to the Gear Shop and select "Displays message and gifts players a coin reward" for 50 stars.
- To create an NPC with just a message, interact with the Friendly Alien next to the Gear Shop and select "Displays message only" for 5,000 coins.
- Missions are daily tasks that are given daily with a reward in return. Some of these missions require many different songs and a variety of requirements. One of the rewards that are given are coins, ranging from 75 to 200 coins.
- If a player can afford to spend robux on the game, then buying coins may be an option.
- To purchase coins, simply click on the "Buy Coins & Stars" button on the top right hand corner. This will teleport a player to the left-hand side of the shop, where the player can buy Coins, Stars, All the Packs and RoBeats VIP.
- The RoBeats Starter Pack consists of 500 coins, 25 Stars, every starter song, 5 Small Notes, 2 Medium Notes, and 1 Large Note.
TradingTrading was recently added in an April 2018 update. This update allowed players to craft songs with crafting materials and trade.
- To trade, there is a button on the right of the screen that says "Trade". However, players will only be able to send trade requests to other players who are also on the Trade tab.
- One of the neat features about trading is that coins may be added to the trade. This allows players to give one another coins in return for something they want.
When a player is in a match, other players can spectate him and press the cheer button on the left of the BACK button. Doing so will grant the spectator and the player 5 coins, and while the spectator receives the coins right away, the player must finish the match he is in before receiving the coins. And the spectator can only cheer once every 20 seconds.
- In the R Lounge, the player can request a song to be played there, either by requesting from NPC DJ Hatsune Miku, or by going straight to R Longe via the DJ Request button in the Misc menu under the Play button.
- Every time the player requests a song, he/she earns 10 coins, and the requested song is added to the queue.
- After requesting, the player must wait until his/her song is played to request again.