FREEDOM DiVE is known for its hard difficulty and fast speed, this song is desired by many. The Hard version is one of the hardest songs in the game. It was also the first difficulty 30 to make it into the game.
In Game Description
A "happy hardcore" song with a unique bpm of exactly 222.222. Featured (and widely beloved) in rhythm games such as CHUNITHM, Cytus, and osu!.
- 1 Medium Purple Note
- 1 Large Orange Note
- 1 Large Green Note
- 1 Medium Red Note
- Notes: 1821 Normal / 2329 Hard
- The original mapper for FREEDOM DiVE was ArcadeSona. The original Hard and Normal versions were eventually remapped by Random02 and KonekoKittenWasTaken.
- The Normal difficulty has been calculated to be harder than the Hard version, but some players find it easier than the Hard difficulty.
- From approximately 1:46 to 1:48 during the hard version of the song, the map presents a pattern that spells out "XI", the name of the song's composer.
- The normal difficulty is the hardest normal song in the game, coming in at a 26.
- Normal difficulty was formerly 24.
- The normal difficulty has over 71,300 plays.
- The hard difficulty has over 22,500 plays.
- The in game description is partially incorrect as FREEDOM DiVE is featured in many more rhythm games such as Sound Voltex and VOEZ.
- As of November 28th, 2018, FREEDOM DiVE is the 3rd hardest song in game as Fury of the Storm (Majin Music Cover) is at a difficulty 32 and Goodbye is at a difficulty 31.
- As of March 10th, 2019, FREEDOM DiVE is now 4th hardest song due to Galaxy Collapse being difficulty 33.