FREEDOM DiVE is known for its hard difficulty and fast speed, this song is desired by many. The Hard version is one of the hardest songs in the game. It was also the first difficulty 30 to make it into the game.
A "happy hardcore" song with a unique bpm of exactly 222.222. Featured (and widely beloved) in rhythm games such as CHUNITHM, Cytus, and osu!.
- 1 Medium Purple Note
- 1 Large Orange Note
- 1 Large Green Note
- 1 Medium Red Note
- Notes: 1821 Normal / 2329 Hard
- The original mapper for FREEDOM DiVE was ArcadeSona. The original Hard and Normal versions were eventually remapped by Random02 and KonekoKittenWasTaken.
- The Hard difficulty has been calculated to be harder than the Normal version, but some players find it easier than the Normal difficulty.
- From 1:37 to 1:39 during the normal version of the song, the map presents a pattern that spells out "XI", the name of the song's composer.
- The normal difficulty is the hardest normal song in the game, coming in at a 26.
- The normal difficulty was formerly 24.
- The normal difficulty has over 123,740 plays.
- The hard difficulty has over 43,860 plays.
- This song's Hard version has the 3rd largest amount of notes in a map, being behind Bad Apple (Camellias Bad Psy!! Remix) (VIP) and Dark Sheep (VIP).
- Although the song is one of the hardest in the game, it's tied with many other songs, having the 3rd smallest difficulty gap!
- The hard difficulty was intended to have a note count of 2222 to reference the 222.22 bpm. However, it ended up getting edited by spotco due to him not satisfied with some parts of the map.