Pine Nut was one of the first high difficulty songs and largest difficulty gap in the game. It's hard difficulty is well known for its fast paced trills.
"Pine Nut is a fast paced electronic drum and bass song released in credited to the name "Doin". It was best known for being featured in Pump It Up, a 5-lane DDR Clone."
- 1 Medium Blue Note
- 2 Medium Green Notes
- 2 Small Blue Notes
- 1 Small Green Note
- Notes: 477 Normal / 1516 Hard
- The normal difficulty has over 39,000 plays.
- The hard difficulty has over 22,449 plays.
- As of June 15th, 2019, this song has been replaced by Senbonzakura (Kradness Cover) due to a copyright claim by Doin.
- Pine Nut has the 3rd biggest Difficulty Gap in the game with 18 along with Miami Hotline Vol. 3, the first one is A-E-I-O-U-E-O Ao!! with a Difficulty Gap of 21, while the 2nd one is My Boo (Wave Racer Remix) with a Difficulty Gap of 19.
- Even though the song was replaced by Senbonzakura (Kradness Cover), the Rhythmn Game Pack One song pack still shows Pine Nut’s cover in it instead of Senbonzakura.